The Accord ankle brace III (CL-301) offers more stability than regular ankle supports; providing the foundation for successful ankle injury treatment. It is a low-profile, lightweight device that prevents abnormal ankle inversion, eversion, and rotation while allowing natural, unrestricted dorsi and plantar- flexion. The combination of soft goods with a rigid foot plate and adjustable calf cuff provide unsurpassed levels of control and support. The Accord III also features a detachable posterior panel that stops just below the knee, giving patients the option for added support.
Indicated for Acute and Chronic Ankle sprains
• Support for chronic instability following rehabilitation.
• For transition from walker boot or cast to daily activities after an injury.
• Designed for ankle injury rehabilitation of grade I, II and high ankle sprain and strains.
• Designed to increase support in the inversion and eversion control of unstable ankles.
• Front closure system facilitates simple and secure application. • Adjustable calf cuff for a better form fit. • Rigid medial and lateral uprights prevent abnormal eversion and inversion and provide protection during activity. • Functional hinge design allows for utilization of the brace after acute injuries and during rehabilitation. • Eliminates irritating pressure on the ankle with special designed softgoods. • The unique footplate is a rigid material that is heat molded and built for durability.